Monday, April 21, 2008

Is it the beginning of the end....

So as it turns out...maybe Noah will quit gym.

Funny that I come to that conclusion after she just had the best training night ever (fun) tonight. It's too bad it can't be that way every day. One of our coaches was not there tonight and it made a world of difference in the atmosphere of the gym/athletes/parents.

I just spent the last 1.5 hours listening to the poor girl sob. She has lost all confidence in herself and it has been getting progressively worse since Alberta Winter Game Trials.
Interesting. That is about when we made a coaching change. She feels like one of her coaches doesn't like her much and the other one hates her. (could very well be true) And one she loves. She has just finished telling me some stories of how she has been treated in the gym in the past few months.
Scary.
I'm not even sure what to say because I believe it. 100%.

Yes, I believe that this is the beginning of the end.

No comments: