Saturday, June 09, 2007

...Hello June...

And so the rat race continues....

Today my laptop really fried. This is not good. It has every single digital picture that I have even taken is stored in it, every password and login name for the past 4 years of my life, every document I have ever written, every EVERYTHING is in it! AAARRRGH!
It had been acting really weird for months now, not connecting to the internet at all and only opening certain types of documents...so I just stopped trying to use it at home...but every once in a while it would work and I could access something... albeit sooooooo painfully slowly...
But today I took it in to the gym to get some advertising off if it...and it worked...and then it just didn't. I guess it needs to go to the computer doctor for resuscitation..and if it is really, REALLY dead...then I will flip.
OMG! My pictures!!! Just the pictures...gotta SAVE those damn pictures!!!!

Other than that trauma....life is full steam ahead.

Here's the rundown:

Went to Kelowna for our very last gymnastics meet...and it was so hot and beautiful and wonderful...except for one little/big incident that wasn't so great...that involved many cocktails, a very late night, a second story balcony, an open pool down below and a very unhappy hotel manager! And NO, it wasn't me!

Taz had his 1st birthday and got shaved! He looks like a rat.

Our anniversary was last week....and we both forgot. Ah...isn't love grand?!

Noah had her 11th birthday a few days ago...gosh...where do the years go?

Jordan came home from Germany on the same day. Yikes...I'd forgotten what it was like having teenage-itis back in the house!

My house is a mess. I don't even care anymore...I'm never here enough to care. ha ha

My hair is crazy long again and I hate it but I am still at least an inch short to get it cut for Angel Hair. Noah is at the same stage...it's so hard not to chop it all off...but then you think that it took two years to get here...have some patience!

The mosquito's are out in full force and DH keeps leaving the screen door open and letting in the house to bite us. Bad man!

My volunteer work is at a very trying time with our year-end, AGM and renovation all in progress. No-one is ever happy about anything...and I can't always change that. And sometimes I just don't have the energy to care. But I do feel like I am being bullied by several people and I'm just being too damn nice and not telling them to PFU. Ahhhh... politics.

Oh yeah...and thanks to Tanis, I am addicted to Facebook. Bad, bad, bad time waster! Fun, but bad!

Our possession date on the new house is looming nearer. Just finished the design for the architect...I think it is going to rock! But then I will have to pack. Hmmmm. That will not rock!

Yup...that's it in a nut-shell!

No comments: