Monday, January 01, 2007

The first day of my new life...

Ha Ha Ha...isn't that what everyone says on News Years Day?


Seriously though...I am planning on making some big changes in my world.

Here are some of my goals/resolutions for 2007:

FRIENDS & FAMILY:
Keep in better contact with far-away family.
Make an effort to be more social.
Go out on the occasional date…with DH!

BUSINESS/FINANCIAL:
Set goals everyday!
Be more flexible and open to new ideas.
Spend more time on business than volunteering.
(that is going to be a tough one...so I'll add "or at least the same amount of time...!" )

HEALTH:
Remember my Goji everyday.
Get back on track with fitness…at least remember to correct bad posture.
Cut back on white sugar and white flour.
Eat out less.
Drink more water.

HOME:
Organize my house. Purge junk.
Buy new furniture for living room.
Cook more.
Attempt to de-clutter my life/house.

PERSONAL:
Stress less and be happy!
Read more books.
Make more of an effort in my wardrobe – less jeans and t-shirts!
Scrapbook more pages than I did last year.
Submit something...anything.
Work on my photography skills. (Take a class or read the freakin' manual at least!)
Try not to procrastinate too much! (However, I still believe the following statement: "If it's worth doing, it will get done eventually.")

TRAVEL:
Do more of it!


I hope to add to this list as the weeks go on as I think of other goals.

2 comments:

Memory Junction said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Memory Junction said...

Sorry... I had a spelling mistake! LOL! Tired and I need to go to bed!

I said... Sounds good to me Ally! They're far too ambitious for me though! Good luck sista! {{{HUGS}}}