Thursday, November 16, 2006

All about me....

My GF sent this to me...funny when you actually write stuff down you realize what a doorknob you are...IE #5! LOL


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds ... BIG ones!
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Stick It!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I'm a TV junkie...I can't pick just one favorite!
5. What did you have for breakfast? 5 Grapes
6. What is your middle name? Diane Lynne
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What is your favorite cocktail? A girly Martini of some sort.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour Cream & Onion
1o. What type of car do you drive? Pontiac Montana
11. What characteristics do you despise? Oh, there are too many to list!
12. Favorite item of clothing? Yoga pants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere hot with a pool and a beach and a mini bar!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? No real favorites. I wear a fair bit of Gap and I like some of the clothes from Costco!
15. Where would you like to retire to? Somewhere warm with a pool and a beach!
16. Favorite time of the day? If I'm up...sunrise or sunset!
17. What was your most memorable birthday? 18th...In Mexico with a bunch of great party animals!
18. Where were you born? BC
19. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics!
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Not sure about that one!
21. Who do you expect to send it back first? Not sure! Does it matter?
22. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide for sensitive skin.
23. Coke or Pepsi? Neither...I hate pop.
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl always!
25. What is your shoe size? 8.5
26. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 1 cat, 4 birds, 1 fish.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? Just bought a crack-pad...I mean a new house! LOL
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Lawyer, Vet, Writer, Psychologist
29. When is your birthday? May 7th...a Taurus through and through!

**********FAVORITES****************
Shampoo? TeaTree something or other
Soap? Something with vanilla scent
Day/Night? Day
Summer/Winter? Summer
Favorite Advertisement? ??? I hate ads.

****RIGHT NOW *****************
Wearing? Yoga pants
Eating? Just finished a Large Steeped Tea - Double/Double
Thinking about? Christmas
Listening to: Nada right now. But now that I think about it I will turn on Pandora!
Met someone new? No
Cleaned your room? No...never! And you can't make me!
Drove a car? To the health food store
How many hours sleep? 5.5

**********FRIENDS AND LIFE**********
Who have you known the longest of your friends? Hmmm...that I am still talking to? Probably Leanne
When do you cry the most? Sad and/or happy movies.
Do you want your friends to do this and send it back to you? Why not!

No comments: