Friday, December 08, 2006

A wee bit tired!

Geeeez...it's 10:30 pm and I think I may go to bed! It was a long day of dealing with stuff around the house and then gym accounting and paperwork all afternoon.
Tonight I coached Noah's competitive gymnastics group (plus three other girls) as her coach needed a sub. It was fun but draining all at the same time. I was mostly worried about them getting hurt on my watch...not a good thought with competitive season just around the corner. Most of the girls know me well anyways...and they are great kids. But you know they are trying to get away with stuff whenever they can...you know the saying..."When the cat is away, the mice will play!" You really have to be a "special" person to coach/teach/deal with some kids. My hat goes off to Noah's coach! I'd go crazy if I had to do that 6 days a week! LOL

No comments: