Saturday, October 14, 2006

Love this!

I just found this site and I LOVE it!
(so, am I still in the dark ages or what?)

http://pandora.com/
(you have to have a US zip code to register....which I have if you need one)

Right now I am listening to... James Blunt, Ten Falls Forth, Howie Day, Granian, Backstreet Boys, Pernice Brothers, Sum 41, Robbie Williams, Josh Fix, Five for Fighting, Peter Frampton...interesting mix, eh?
The internet is truely an amazing thing. How did we ever live without it?

So here I am...it's Saturday morning.
DH and the boys are in Jasper with my sister.
DD is at a 3 hour acting class.
I have nothing that I have to do for 2 whole hours! (this does not mean that I do not have stuff that I should be doing...but I am prioritizing here!)

I am by myself...(well...almost by myself!)
Sydney (the dog) sleeping under the bed upstairs.
Taz (the puppy) sleeping on the floor in front of the fireplace.
Herman (the cat) sleeping on the rocking chair.
The Birds are peeping in the kitchen.

Ahhhhh.....what could be better?

1 comment:

Memory Junction said...

I've checked it out... it is cool! I didn't know about it either... guess we're getting old? LOL! Enjoy your time alone... I've got hair dye in at the moment and I'm off to the shower! ;O)